Organic Raw Cane Sugar
We are the only source for organic cane sugar grown and harvested in the USA, produced in accordance with the USDA's National Organic Program and certified organic by Quality Assurance International.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ cup + 1 tablespoon Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar ½ cup + 1 tablespoon Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 cup organic fresh blackberries 1 cup organic fresh blackberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice 1½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 premade 9-inch pie dough 1 premade 9-inch pie dough
- 1 teaspoon whole milk 1 teaspoon whole milk
Lightly grease 1 of 2 foil pie plates, set aside.
In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and ½ cup sugar, set aside.
In a large bowl, mix blackberries, blueberries and raspberries. Add lemon juice and zest; lightly mix. Add cornstarch/ sugar mixture to the fruit; lightly mix.
Press dough into greased 9-inch pie pan, allowing the extra pie crust to fall over the edge of the pan. Using a slotted spoon, add filling. Fold dough over edge of berries. Brush with milk and sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Preheat grill to medium.
Place one pie plate upside down on grill, place berry-filled pie on top; close grill cover. Bake 30 minutes. Check pie after 15 minutes. If dough edges are brown, tent foil over top of pie. Continue to bake the additional 15 minutes.
Carefully remove pie from grill. Cool to room temperature. Store pie covered with plastic wrap in refrigerator for 2 days.