- 2 ½ cups organic rolled oats, old fashioned
- 1/3 cup chopped organic almonds
- 2 tbsp organic golden ground flaxseed
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp organic canola
- 3 tbsp Florida Crystals® Organic Brown Raw Cane Sugar, packed
- 3 tbsp Florida Crystals® Liquid Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 1/8 tsp organic almond extract
- ¼ tsp organic vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 275 F.
Line a ½ sheet pan with parchment
Combine oats, almonds, ground flaxseed, and salt together in mixer bowl
Blend oil, sugar and syrup together in small pot or microwaveable cup
Heat mixture to at least 180 F. then stir to dissolve sugar.
Add extracts to the slurry then add slurry to oats mixture. Mix on low speed 30 seconds – 1minute or until well incorporated
Spread mixture out in a single layer onto sheet pan
Bake about 30 minutes or until golden brown, turning pan and granola halfway during baking. Granola should be crunchy after baking.
Allow granola to cool before serving. Store up to 2 weeks covered in an airtight container
Add dried cherries to granola before serving. Layer granola with plain Greek Yogurt.