- 1 quart apple cider 1 quart apple cider
- Florida Crystals®Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar 2/3 cup firmly packed 2/3 cup firmly packed Florida Crystals®Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks 2 cinnamon sticks
- 8 whole cloves 8 whole cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
Combine apple cider and brown sugar in a 3-quart saucepan. Wrap cinnamon sticks, cloves, nutmeg and ginger in cheesecloth and add to cider mixture. Stir over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves. Bring to a boil; simmer 10 minutes.
Remove cheesecloth. Serve in cups while warm. Garnish with lemon slices.