- 5 sweet basil leaves 5 sweet basil leaves
- 1/2 cup Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar 1/2 cup Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
Rinse and completely pat dry basil leaves using a paper towel.
Add sugar and basil leaves to a small food processor. Pulse until basil and sugar are completely incorporated.
Place in an airtight container. Keep remaining basil sugar stored in freezer for one week.
Ways to Use Basil Sugar
Basil Sugar can be used in the following ways:
- Sprinkle over strawberries or grapefruit
- Top sugar cookies before baking
- Add to hot teas
- Use for rimming glasses for your favorite cocktails