Caribbean Fruit and Nut Salad with Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing
3/4 cup dressing; 4 prepared salads
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- ½ teaspoon Cornstarch
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup Florida Crystals® Liquid Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Dry Mustard Powder
- ½ teaspoon Poppy seeds
- Pinch of Salt
- 4 cups Baby Kale or Spinach Leaves
- 4 cups Pineapple Chunks
- 4 cups Mango
- 4 cups Watermelon
- 4 cups Melon
- ½ cup Toasted Pecan Pieces
- ½ cup Crumbled Feta or Goat Cheese (optional)
Whisk heavy cream and cornstarch together in microwaveable bowl. Heat to the boiling point and whisk again until smooth. Set aside or chill until ready to use.
Whisk thickened heavy cream and mayonnaise together in mixing bowl then whisk in remaining ingredients.
Combine greens with fruit in a large mixing bowl. Toss with dressing and plate. Top each serving with 2 tbsp each of pecans.