Chocolate Chip Grand Marnier Muffins
1 dozen muffins
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Florida Crystals® Raw Cane Sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup corn oil
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange peel, grated
- 1 tablespoon Grand Marnier® liqueur
Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease 12 medium muffin cups or line with paper baking cups; set aside.
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Beat egg separately; add to flour mixture. Add milk and oil, stirring to moisten flour. Mix in chips, orange peel and Grand Marnier.
Fill prepared muffin tins 2/3 full. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from tins; cool on rack.