Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened Dutch processed cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine cocoa powder, organic sugar, oil and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Slowly add flour mixture and mix to combine. Divide dough in half and wrap each half in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
Form dough into 1 1/2-inch balls; roll in powdered sugar and place 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Bake 12 to 14 minutes. Allow to cool 10 minutes on the cookie sheets before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.