- 1 can (15 ounces) Cream of coconut 1 can (15 ounces) Cream of coconut
- 1 can (14 ounces) Sweetened condensed milk 1 can (14 ounces) Sweetened condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon Ground cardamom ½ teaspoon Ground cardamom
- 10 cups Unsweetened coconut flakes 10 cups Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar 3 cups 3 cups Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 ½ cups Bittersweet chocolate chips 1 ½ cups Bittersweet chocolate chips
Mix cream of coconut, sweetened condensed milk, salt, and cardamom until smooth and creamy.
Add powdered sugar and coconut flakes to the mixture. Mix well until well incorporated. You can use an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment to make the process easier.
Place the mixture in the refrigerator and let it rest for 30 minutes.
Remove from the refrigerator. With a small ice cream scoop or a spoon, scoop mixture and form into truffles.
If desired, melt chocolate chips in the microwave being very careful not to burn the chocolate. Dip the truffles in the chocolate or drizzle.
Substitute cardamom with small pieces of candied pineapple to create a piña colada flavor.