Cran-Cherry Chia Relish
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened cranberry juice
- ½ cup Florida Crystals® Demerara Cane Sugar
- 2 packets unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- 1 cup frozen or fresh sweet cherries, pitted
- 2 tablespoons white chia seeds
- ½ cup cold water
In a medium pot whisk cranberry juice together with demerara sugar and gelatin and let gelatin bloom for 5 minutes.
In a small food processor, coarsely chop cranberries with cherries.
Heat gelatin mixture over medium-high to a boil, whisking occasionally. Stir in chopped fruit and chia seeds and set aside.
Stir in cold water then pour mixture into serving dish(es) of choice
Set for at least 4 hours before serving.