- Florida Crystals® Organic Brown Raw Cane Sugar 2 cups Firmly packed 2 cups Firmly packed Florida Crystals® Organic Brown Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Unsalted butter, softened 1 cup (2 sticks) Unsalted butter, softened
- 2 large Eggs 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, ground 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves, ground 1/4 teaspoon cloves, ground
- 1 cup dried cranberries 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup Macadamia nuts 1 cup Macadamia nuts
Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
Beat sugar and butter in large bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs and sour cream; beat until creamy.
Stir together flour, baking soda, salt and spices in small bowl; gradually add to sugar mixture, beating until well mixed. Stir in cranberries and raisins.
Drop by rounded teaspoons onto cookie sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool.
- If cranberries are exceptionally large, chop them before adding to cookie dough. You may substitute 1 cup chopped, dried cherries for cranberries.
Prepare an orange glaze to decorate your cookies. Just mix 2 cups of Florida Crystals Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar with 3 to 4 tablespoons of freshly squeezed orange juice. Glaze over completely cooled cookies.