Ginger Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ Florida Crystal® Liquid Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons peeled and finely grated fresh ginger
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 large pink grapefruit
In a medium bowl, whisk together milks, ginger and liquid sugar.
Whisk in chia seeds. Mix until all of the ingredients have blended together.
Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Peel grapefruit and cut off the top and bottom. Using a paring knife, cut sections of grapefruit from membrane.
Serve pudding in individual serving bowls. Garnish each with 4 grapefruit sections.
Use as many organic ingredients as desired.