Gluten-Free Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies
- 1 3/4 cups gluten-free flour with xanthan gum
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 to 3 drops natural red food coloring
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, with mixer at low speed, combine sugar, oil, vanilla and food coloring; mix until creamy. Add eggs; mix to combine. Add flour mixture on low speed.
When combined, cover bowl with plastic wrap. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Using a tablespoon-sized cookie scoop, place 1 scoop full dough into a bowl with powdered sugar and roll. Place sugared dough ball onto the baking pan spacing 2 inches apart. Bake 12 to 14 minutes. Cool completely.
Store in an airtight container with waxed paper between layers of cookies for up to 3 days at room temperature or 1 week in the refrigerator.