Organic Peaches & Cream Cheesecake
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons Florida Crystals® Organic Sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup fresh, organic peaches, peeled and sliced (1-2 medium peaches)
- 3/4 cup Florida Crystals® Organic Sugar , divided
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Glazed Topping Ingredients
- 1/2 cup Florida Crystals® Organic Sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups (3-4 medium) organic peaches, sliced
Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine ingredients for crust, mix well. Press evenly into bottom of greased 8" springform pan. Bake 10 min. Remove from oven and cool. Leave oven on.
Purée peaches and 1/4 cup of sugar in food processor until smooth; set aside. Beat cream cheese on medium speed, gradually adding remaining sugar until smooth. Add eggs one at a time. Beat until smooth. Add vanilla and puréed peaches. Gently stir to blend.
Pour mixture into crumb crust. Place pan of hot water on the bottom rack of oven. Place cheesecake in oven on middle rack; center above water. Bake at 350°F for 1 hour and 15-20 minutes or until set. Remove from oven, cool completely. Cover and chill.
Glazed Topping Instructions
Combine sugar with water in a saucepan. Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves; stirring continuously. Allow sugar mixture to cool.
Carefully fold in peach slices. Spoon peach slices over cheesecake. Top with remaining mixture.
Click here for our Gluten-Free version.
Use as many organic ingredients as are available.