Organic Peanut Butter Cookies
40 to 45 cookies
- 2 cups Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar , for sprinkling
In large bowl, cream sugar, peanut butter, butter, oil, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
In medium bowl, combine dry ingredients and add to sugar mixture. Mix until smooth. Chill dough for 3 hours.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Roll dough into 1 1/4-inch balls, place on ungreased cookie sheet 3 inches apart. Flatten in crisscross pattern with fork. Sprinkle with additional sugar. Bake 8 to 10 minutes.