Pumpkin Pecan Bars
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed Florida Crystals®Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Florida Crystals® Liquid Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a medium bowl, mix flour, sugar and butter until crumbly. Press mixture into the bottom of 9x13-inch pan in an even layer. Bake 12 to 13 minutes.
In a large bowl, mix sugar, pumpkin, milk, eggs, spices and vanilla. Pour onto baked crust. Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
In a bowl, mix molasses, vanilla and liquid sugar. Add pecans and toss until pecans are well coated. Sprinkle coated pecans over filling. Bake an additional 15 minutes.
Let bars cool completely. Cut into 15 pieces.
Store in refrigerator for up to one week.