Sweet 'n' Spicy Brown Sugar Scrub
approximately 2 1/2 cups
Although a skin treatment, sugar scrubs are not recommended for the face.
- 1 cup Florida Crystals® Organic Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Florida Crystals® Organic Sugar
- 3/4 cup almond oil
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, ground
- 2 teaspoons ginger, ground
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg, ground
- Container(s) with lid
- Cinnamon sticks (optional)
Combine all ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. Be sure to break up any lumps from the brown sugar or the spices. Spoon into container; secure with lid. Contents will settle, mix before using. Insert cinnamon sticks, if desired.
Scoop 1-2 tsp. of scrub on hands; gently massage onto wet skin in circular motions, concentrating on dry patches and rough areas of skin. Avoid using on sensitive areas, in cuts or on skin that is irritated or sunburned. Leave on 3-4 minutes before thoroughly rinsing with warm water. The scrub will tighten on your skin.
Sugar scrubs are not recommended for the face.
Click here for your Sugar Scrub decorative gift tag.
- Use caution, as the oil in the sugar scrub can cause the bathtub to become slippery.