Veggie Pad Thai Salad
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ cup smooth, unsweetened, unsalted peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Florida Crystals® Liquid Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- ¼ cup warm water
- 1 box (8 ounce) Pad Thai noodles
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 cup pea pods, trimmed and cut on the diagonal
- 1 cup julienned red pepper
- ½ cup julienned carrot
- ¼ cup sliced scallions
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- ½ cup peanuts
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients until well combined. Set aside.
In a large pot, cook Pad Thai noodles according to package directions.
Drain noodles and place in a large bowl. Toss noodles with sesame oil and ¼ cup peanut dressing. Add pea pods, peppers, carrots and scallions to the noodles and toss to combine. Pour remaining dressing over salad; toss to combine.
Garnish with cilantro, peanuts and sesame seeds.