- Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar 4 tablespoons 4 tablespoons Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 1/4 cup Chia seeds 1/4 cup Chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups Coconut Almond milk blend drink 1 1/2 cups Coconut Almond milk blend drink
- 1/2 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract 1/2 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Frozen blueberries 1 cup Frozen blueberries
- 1 cup Fresh blueberries 1 cup Fresh blueberries
- 2 teaspoons Shredded coconut, as garnish 2 teaspoons Shredded coconut, as garnish
- 2 teaspoons Toasted, sliced almonds, as garnish 2 teaspoons Toasted, sliced almonds, as garnish
Mix chia seeds with 2 tablespoons of raw cane sugar, 1-cup coconut almond milk blend, and vanilla. Place mixture in the refrigerator and allow thickening for at least four hours or overnight. Stir mixture 3-4 times while resting to allow chia seed to mix evenly and develop a thick pudding consistency.
When chia pudding is ready, in a blender, process frozen blueberries, 2 tablespoons of raw cane sugar and ½-cup coconut almond milk. Blend until the mixture achieves a thick smoothie consistency. You may add a little more liquid if mixture is not blending properly.
Divide chia pudding mixture into 2 serving cups. Layer with fresh blueberries and blueberry blend. Garnish with fresh blueberries, shredded coconut, and toasted almonds.