These show-stopping Chocolate Easter Eggs made with our Honest To Goodness Sugar™ will take your Easter festivities to the next level. Mix a batch of rich cream cheese filling to add inside each egg. Then, adorn them with colorful, flavorful decorations like freeze-dried strawberries, dried mangos, shaved coconut, candies and more.
- Chocolate candy of your choice, as decoration Chocolate candy of your choice, as decoration
- 10 ounces Organic milk chocolate baking wafers 10 ounces Organic milk chocolate baking wafers
- 8 ounces Cream cheese, softened 8 ounces Cream cheese, softened
- Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar 1 cup 1 cup Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream 1 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- Dried mango and pineapple Dried mango and pineapple
- Shredded coconut Shredded coconut
- Freeze dried strawberries and bananas Freeze dried strawberries and bananas
- Chocolate candy of your choice Chocolate candy of your choice
Melt chocolate wafers over a double boiler. Pour 3-4 tablespoons of melted chocolate into the cavity of 8 chocolate egg molds. Using a food-safe paintbrush, brush the chocolate in a thick layer up the sides of the eggs.
Refrigerate eggs for 30 minutes or until chocolate is firm, then carefully remove chocolate eggs from the molds.
While the chocolate is in the refrigerator, prepare the cream filling. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth, while gradually adding cream and vanilla. Beat until stiff peaks form.
Decorate one egg half with dried fruit or chocolate candy, using melted chocolate to glue the ingredients to the egg. Fill the other half of the egg with cream and top with desired ingredients. Serve immediately.
Filled eggs can be refrigerated for 8 hours. Before serving, make sure they are room temperature.
For a variety of colors and flavors, use white chocolate to make the eggs. The filling cream can be flavored with crushed freeze-dried strawberries, cocoa, lemon, or almond extract. It’s up to you to get creative!
Our Easter Recipe Collection
Get organic, homegrown sweetness
Get our organic sugars at a retailer near you, at a price that feels right!