Our Organic Raw Cane Sugar®, Brie cheese and fresh cranberries give these flaky, bite-sized treats a sweet and savory flavor that everyone will love.
For the Cranberry Sauce
- 1 cup Fresh cranberries 1 cup Fresh cranberries
- Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Freshly squeezed orange juice 2 tablespoons Freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly grated orange zest 1/2 teaspoon Freshly grated orange zest
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice 1/8 teaspoon allspice
For the Bites
- 1/2 cup Pecans 1/2 cup Pecans
- Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Water 2 teaspoons Water
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Fresh rosemary, chopped 1 teaspoon Fresh rosemary, chopped
- 30 Mini phyllo dough shells, store bought 30 Mini phyllo dough shells, store bought
- 1 (8 oz) wheel Brie cheese 1 (8 oz) wheel Brie cheese
- Fresh rosemary, as garnish Fresh rosemary, as garnish
Place the cranberries, raw cane sugar, orange juice, orange zest, and allspice in a small saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, bring to a boil. Cook for 8-10 minutes until the mixture thickens. Remove from heat and cool completely.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line one baking sheet with parchment paper. In a small bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, water, salt, and fresh rosemary. Add the pecans to the sugar mixture and stir until nuts are evenly coated. Transfer the pecans to the prepared baking sheet and arrange in an even layer. Bake for 10-12 minutes until the pecans are crusty on top and caramelized and golden on the bottom.
Cool then remove pecans from the parchment, breaking apart any clumps.
Assemble the Bites
Cut brie cheese in small pieces. Place a small piece of cheese inside a mini phyllo dough shell. Top with cranberry sauce and one candied pecan. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the bites on the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and decorate with a sprig of rosemary.
If you can’t find fresh cranberries, you can use frozen cranberries.
Our Collection of Powdered Raw Cane Sugar Recipes
Buy Florida Crystals® Now
Get our raw cane sugars and enjoy the sweetness of the only organic sugarcane grown in the U.S. From our family-owned farms, to our bags, to the store, to your door, holiday baking has never been easier.