Easy to make dairy free corn crepes, served with avocado.
For the crepes
- 1 ½ cups Frozen sweet corn, thawed 1 ½ cups Frozen sweet corn, thawed
- ½ cup All-purpose flour ½ cup All-purpose flour
- 1 cup Almond milk 1 cup Almond milk
- 2 large Eggs 2 large Eggs
- Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar 2 teaspoons 2 teaspoons Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt 1 teaspoon Salt
- Vegetable oil for pan Vegetable oil for pan
For the garnish
- 2 Avocados, mashed 2 Avocados, mashed
- 3 Radishes, sliced 3 Radishes, sliced
- 1 Serrano chili, sliced 1 Serrano chili, sliced
- 1 Lime wedge 1 Lime wedge
Place all the ingredients but the vegetable oil in a blender. Blend until smooth. Let the mixture rest for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
Heat a non –stick pan to medium-high heat. Add a small amount of oil to the pan. Add about 3 tablespoons of batter onto the pan. Cook the crepe for 2-3 minutes, or until the batter has set up. Carefully flip over and cook an additional 30 seconds. Remove from heat and set aside. Repeat until finished with the batter.
Serve crepes hot with avocado and garnish with radishes, serrano chili, and lime wedge.
Crepe batter can be stored in the refrigerator up to 24 hours.
Our Favorite Side Dish Recipes
The story of the sugar you love today began over a century ago.
In 1850, before the 20th Century even began, the Fanjul family milled their first sugarcane. Little did they know at the time that the same passion that drove them to craft that first batch of sugar would eventually grow into all that Florida Crystals has become today. We remain committed to sustainability, dedicated to doing things right and proud to provide the highest quality sugar from our family to yours.