These fluffy and delicious dairy-free mini muffins by blogger Frosting and Fettuccine are perfect for on the go snacking or breakfast.
- 1 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon All purpose flour divided 1 1/4 cup plus 1 teaspoon All purpose flour divided
- Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- Florida Crystals®Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Florida Crystals®Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking soda 1/4 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/3 cup Vegetable or canola oil 1/3 cup Vegetable or canola oil
- 2 large eggs 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup Rice milk 1/3 cup Rice milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extracts 1 teaspoon Vanilla extracts
- 1 cup Dairy-Free chocolate chips 1 cup Dairy-Free chocolate chips
Prepare a mini muffin tin with muffins liners and preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a medium-size bowl combine the 1/14 cup flour, both Florida Crystals® sugars, salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Whisk lightly to combine.
In another medium-size bowl combine the oil, eggs, and sugar mixture, and whisk until a smooth paste forms.
Add in the rice milk and vanilla and continue to whisk until smooth.
Mix just until combined. Do not overmix or the batter will be tough.
Take the remaining teaspoon of flour and lightly dust the chocolate chips with it. Sprinkle the chocolate chips into the batter and mix lightly.
Fill the muffin liners 2/3 of the way with the batter and bake for 12 mins. The muffins are ready when they are golden brown and spring back when lightly touched.
You can substitute the rice milk for your favorite plant-based milk.
You can sprinkle more chocolate chips on top of the muffin batter before baking.
Our Collection of Our Favorite Breads & Muffin Recipes
Get organic, homegrown sweetness
Get our organic sugars at a retailer near you, at a price that feels right!