- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 5.3 oz. (1 container) Wunder Creamery Grass Fed Quark Plain 5.3 oz. (1 container) Wunder Creamery Grass Fed Quark Plain
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond liqueur 1 teaspoon almond liqueur
- 12 tablespoons Fig compote or spread (store bought) 12 tablespoons Fig compote or spread (store bought)
- 2 teaspoons toasted slivered almonds 2 teaspoons toasted slivered almonds
- 6 fresh figs (cut in half) 6 fresh figs (cut in half)
In a small container, combine the gelatin with water. Let it sit.
In a small saucepan, add sugar and 1cup of cream and bring to a simmer over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and add the gelatin.
In a separate bowl, combine the rest of the cream, quark, vanilla, and almond liqueur. Combine the two mixtures and stir until smooth and creamy.
Pour mixture into six small clear cups or glasses and refrigerate uncovered until cold.
When panna cotta is cold, wrap cups with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
Before serving, heat compote in a small saucepan until soft. Spoon 2 tablespoons of compote on each panna cotta and top with almonds and fresh figs. Serve cold.