- 2/3 cup gluten-free flour blend 2/3 cup gluten-free flour blend
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 2 eggs 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar 1 cup Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and mashed to make about 1/2 cup pulp 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled, pitted, and mashed to make about 1/2 cup pulp
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips 1/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 8x8-inch pan and line pan with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, sift or whisk together flour, xanthan gum, salt and cocoa powder; hold aside.
In small pot or double boiler over low heat, heat oil with chocolate just until warm and chocolate melts; hold aside.
In mixing bowl, beat eggs with water and Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar until blended. Beat in avocado pulp and vanilla; then, stir in the flour mixture and chocolate chips until blended.
Pour into prepared pan and bake 30 minutes. Allow to cool at least 20 minutes before serving.
If using a gluten free flour blend that includes xanthan gum, reduce amount of xanthan gum in recipe to 1/4 teaspoon.