These handcrafted, gluten-free gingerbread cookies get their genuine goodness from ground cinnamon, allspice and our Honest To Goodness Sugar™.
- 3 ¼ cups Gluten-Free flour 3 ¼ cups Gluten-Free flour
- 2 tablespoons Ground cinnamon 2 tablespoons Ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Ground ginger 2 tablespoons Ground ginger
- 1 ½ teaspoons Allspice 1 ½ teaspoons Allspice
- 1 ½ teaspoons Baking soda 1 ½ teaspoons Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt 1 teaspoon Salt
- Florida Crystals®Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar 1 cup, lightly packed 1 cup, lightly packed Florida Crystals®Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 ½ sticks Unsalted butter, softened 1 ½ sticks Unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup Molasses 2/3 cup Molasses
- 1 large Egg, at room temperature 1 large Egg, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Pure vanilla extract 1 1/2 teaspoons Pure vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, whisk together gluten-free flour, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
Combine sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer; add molasses, egg, and vanilla. Scrape the sides of the bowl as needed.
Add flour mixture slowly to the sugar mixture, until a thick dough forms. Divide dough into four parts and wrap each with plastic wrap. Allow the dough to rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out one portion of dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut out shapes with cookie cutters and place on a baking sheet, 1-inch apart. Repeat the process with the rest of the dough.
Bake 10-12 minutes, depending on the size of the cookies, until slightly golden brown around the edges. Cool completely before removing cookies from pan.
Decorate the cookies as desired with royal icing.
Dough or baked cookies can be frozen up to 3 months.
Our Top Gluten-Free Recipes
Get organic, homegrown sweetness
Get our organic sugars at a retailer near you, at a price that feels right!