Gluten-free vegan Peach Bellini Cheesecake made using Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar. Sweet, fresh and cheerful, the perfect dessert for all occasions.
For the Infused Peach Topping
- 1 large peach 1 large peach
- 1-2 oz (or to taste) Peach Schnapps 1-2 oz (or to taste) Peach Schnapps
- 1/2 - 1 cup Hot water 1/2 - 1 cup Hot water
For the Crust
- 1 + ¼ cup (approx. 16-18 crackers) Gluten-free vegan graham cracker crumbs 1 + ¼ cup (approx. 16-18 crackers) Gluten-free vegan graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup Vegan butter, melted 1/4 cup Vegan butter, melted
For the Cheesecake Filling
- 2 cups Unsalted Cashews 2 cups Unsalted Cashews
- 1.5 cups Heavy coconut cream or heavy coconut whipping cream 1.5 cups Heavy coconut cream or heavy coconut whipping cream
- 2 tsp Pure vanilla extract 2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar ½ cup + 2 tbs ½ cup + 2 tbs Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar
- 1.5 cups Fresh or canned peaches, chopped or sliced 1.5 cups Fresh or canned peaches, chopped or sliced
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbs Oat milk 1/3 cup + 1 tbs Oat milk
- 2 tbs + 1 tsp Arrowroot starch 2 tbs + 1 tsp Arrowroot starch
- 3 tsp Agar agar powder 3 tsp Agar agar powder
For the Peach Bellini Jelly
- 1 cup Fresh peaches, sliced or chopped 1 cup Fresh peaches, sliced or chopped
- 1/4 cup Water 1/4 cup Water
- 1 cup + 2tbs Prosecco 1 cup + 2tbs Prosecco
- Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar 1/4 cup, packed 1/4 cup, packed Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 heaped tsp Agar agar powder 1 heaped tsp Agar agar powder
Infused Peach Topping
Combine all ingredients in a jar, cover and let sit for minimum 30-60 minutes
In a blender or food processor, pulse Graham Crackers into fine crumbs. Transfer Graham Cracker crumbs to a large bowl, add melted butter and mix well. Firmly and evenly press the crust mixture to the bottom of a cheesecake pan. Refrigerate while preparing the filling.
Boil cashews for 30 minutes, drain the water and transfer cashews to a blender along with coconut cream, vanilla extract, Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar and peaches. Blend until very smooth and well combined. Don’t remove the mixture from the blender as yet.
In a saucepan combine oat milk, arrowroot starch and agar agar powder. Bring to boil, reduce heat and cook for 1-2 minutes or until the mixture starts to thicken. Don’t allow the mixture to set in the pan and immediately transfer the mixture to the same blender and blend again until well combined with the rest of the cheesecake filling.
Pour mixture over the prepared cheesecake crust and freeze for 3 hours. Transfer cheesecake to the refrigerator and allow to chill overnight.
Peach Bellini Jelly
Blend together peaches and water until well combined. Transfer mixture to a bowl and mix in Prosecco and Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar.
Transfer mixture to a saucepan and mix in agar agar powder. Bring to boil and cook for 1-2 minutes while stirring regularly. Reduce heat and cook for another 3-5 minutes stirring every 1 minute. Pour mixture over prepared cheesecake and refrigerate for minimum 2 hours up to overnight.
When ready to serve cheesecake, decorate cheesecake with infused peaches along with other fresh fruits of choice.
- Substitute Peach Schnapps with gluten-free vodka: In a saucepan, combine water, vodka and sugar to taste. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until reduced and slightly thickened. Pour into a jar with fresh peaches and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Prepare Peach Bellini Jelly minimum 2-6 hours prior to serving the cheesecake.
Our Collection of Powdered Raw Cane Sugar Recipes
Buy Florida Crystals® Now
Get our raw cane sugars and enjoy the sweetness of the only organic sugarcane grown in the U.S. From our family-owned farms, to our bags, to the store, to your door, holiday baking has never been easier.