Sweetened with Florida Crystals® Raw Organic Cane Sugar, these fluffy, gluten-free cupcakes are sure to be a crowd pleaser for those with or without allergies.
Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
We are the only source for organic cane sugar grown and harvested in the USA, produced in accordance with the USDA's National Organic Program and certified organic by Quality Assurance International.
- 1 ¼ cup gluten-free flour 1 ¼ cup gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar 2/3 cup 2/3 cup Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 2 eggs 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk 1/4 cup milk
Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously grease or line a 12-cupcake pan with paper liners. Set aside.
In a bowl, whisk or sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar together. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In a third bowl, combine vanilla and milk. With the mixer on low speed, add ½ the flour mixture and then milk mixture. Add the remaining flour and mix until smooth.
Fill each cupcake liner 2/3 full with the cupcake batter. Bake 16 minutes or until pick inserted in center comes clean.
Remove from oven to a cooling rack. Cool completely and frost as desired.