Ice cream tastes better in a bowl you can eat, so make your own gluten-free waffle bowls at home with the sweetness of Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar, and then fill them with your favorite flavor.
Organic Raw Cane Sugar
We are the only source for organic cane sugar grown and harvested in the USA, produced in accordance with the USDA's National Organic Program and certified organic by Quality Assurance International.
- Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 egg 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup gluten free baking flour blend 1 cup gluten free baking flour blend
- 2 teaspoons baking powder 2 teaspoons baking powder
Preheat waffle bowl maker according to manufacturer instructions.
In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, egg, and milk until blended. Whisk in melted butter, vanilla and salt; then, whisk in flour and baking powder until batter is smooth.
Add about 1/3 cup of batter to the center of the waffle bowl maker, close and bake for 2- 2 1/2 minutes or until waffle bowl is golden brown. Carefully remove the bowl with tongs to a holding tray. Cool thoroughly before using. Bowls may be stored in a tightly covered container for up to a week.