Get playful with green tea and make a refreshing drink that's fun, easy and bubbling with sweetness.
- 1/2 cup large tapioca white pearls 1/2 cup large tapioca white pearls
- 12 oz. cold water 12 oz. cold water
- 1 teaspoon Matcha green tea powder 1 teaspoon Matcha green tea powder
- Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar 2 teaspoons 2 teaspoons Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 2 to 4 tablespoons coconut 2 to 4 tablespoons coconut
Pour tapioca pearls into a bowl and cover with warm water. Soak for 30 minutes; stirring occasionally. Pour tapioca pearls into a strainer and rinse. Fill the bottom of each glass with 1/4 cup of the tapioca pearls.
In a separate 16 oz. container, with a tightly sealed lid, pour in cold water. Add Matcha green tea powder, sugar and coconut milk. Shake until fully mixed. Pour 6 ounces through strainer atop each glass.
Our Top Beverage Recipes
Get organic, homegrown sweetness
Get our organic sugars at a retailer near you, at a price that feels right!