Delicious fudge with a sweet and tangy taste of the limes.
- 3 cups White Chocolate Chips 3 cups White Chocolate Chips
- ½ stick Unsalted butter ½ stick Unsalted butter
- 2 cups Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar , sifted 2 cups , sifted Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar
- ½ cup Lime juice ½ cup Lime juice
- 2 tablespoons Lime zest 2 tablespoons Lime zest
- 1/8 teaspoon salt 1/8 teaspoon salt
Lightly grease an 8x8-inch square baking pan and line with parchment paper, overlapping the sides of the pan slightly. Set aside.
In a medium saucepan at medium heat, melt chocolate and butter. Add powdered sugar and mix until all the sugar is dissolved in the chocolate mixture. Add the lime juice and the zest and mix.
Quickly spread fudge into prepared pan. Chill until set. Lift chilled fudge out of the pan by lifting out the parchment paper. Cut into 64 (1-inch) cubes.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Our Christmas Recipe Collection
Buy Florida Crystals® Now
Get our raw cane sugars and enjoy the sweetness of the only organic sugarcane grown in the U.S. From our family-owned farms, to our bags, to the store, to your door, holiday baking has never been easier.