- 2 cups All-purpose flour 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Baking soda ½ teaspoon Baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Unsalted butter, softened 1 cup (2 sticks) Unsalted butter, softened
- Florida Crystals®Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar 1 ¼ cups 1 ¼ cups Florida Crystals®Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar
- 2 large Eggs, at room temperature 2 large Eggs, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract 2 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups Dark chocolate chips 1 ½ cups Dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven or grill to 350°F.
In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
Add butter and sugar to the bowl of an electric stand mixer. Using the paddle attachment beat at medium speed for about 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla. Mix until combined. Scrape the sides of the bowl as needed. Reduce speed, add the flour mixture, and beat to combine. Add chocolate chips, mix at low speed until just combined.
Divide the dough evenly into 4 mini skillets. Press the dough slightly with your fingers to spread. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven. Serve warm with a generous scoop of ice cream.
Dark chocolate chips can be substituted for semisweet chocolate chips. Add 1 cup of toasted pecans to the dough to add an additional layer of texture.