Creamy no-bake cheesecake bars filled and topped with mixed berries.
For the Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp Unsalted butter 2 tbsp Unsalted butter
- Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar 1 tbsp 1 tbsp Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
For the Cheesecake Bars
- 16 oz Organic cream cheese, at room temperature 16 oz Organic cream cheese, at room temperature
- Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar ½ cup ½ cup Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- ⅓ cup Sour cream, at room temperature ⅓ cup Sour cream, at room temperature
- 2 tsp Vanilla extract 2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Heavy whipping cream, cold 1 cup Heavy whipping cream, cold
- 2 cups Assorted berries, chopped (strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, washed and dried well) 2 cups Assorted berries, chopped (strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, washed and dried well)
Line an 8x8 inch baking dish with baking spray or line with parchment paper and set aside.
In a medium sized bowl combine the 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, 2 tbsp melted butter, and 1 tbsp Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar. Mix to combine until the mixture resembles wet sand. Press the mixture into the sides and corners of the pan, making it as even as possible. The bottom of a 1/3 cup measuring cup is helpful for this! Place in the freezer to set.
In a bowl of a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add the organic cream cheese and ½ cup Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar. Mix on low- medium speed for about 2 minutes until creamy. Add in the 1/3 cup sour cream and mix again for another 2 minutes. Add in the vanilla extract and mix until combined.
Transfer the cream cheese mixture to another bowl and wash out the mixer if you need to use the same bowl to make whipped cream.
Pour the 1 cup heavy whipping cream into the bowl of a hand or stand mixer fitted with the whip attachment. Beat the cream on high speed until stiff peaks form about 2-3 minutes. Be careful not to over whip or the mixture will curdle.
In ½ cup increments, fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture with a spatula, taking care not to mix too vigorously.
Remove the crust from the freezer and pour half of the cheesecake batter on top of the crust. Sprinkle half of the berries into the cheesecake mixture, then pour the remaining batter on top. Pour the rest of the berries on top of the cream cheese mixture and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Slice and serve!
Fresh berries are best to use in this recipe.