For the Syrup
- Florida Crystals® Turbinado Cane Sugar 1 cup 1 cup Florida Crystals® Turbinado Cane Sugar
- 1 cup Water 1 cup Water
- 1 Cinnamon stick, optional 1 Cinnamon stick, optional
For the Latte
- 2 tablespoons Turbinado syrup 2 tablespoons Turbinado syrup
- 4 ounces Organic cold brew concentrate 4 ounces Organic cold brew concentrate
- ½ cup Oat milk ½ cup Oat milk
- 1 cup Ice 1 cup Ice
In a small saucepan, bring sugar, water, and cinnamon stick to a boil. Stir constantly until sugar dissolves. Reduce heat and simmer for 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from heat and allow the syrup to cool down.
Fill a glass with ice. Pour in syrup and the cold brew concentrate and stir. Pour oat milk into the glass. Enjoy!
The sugar syrup can be stored in the refrigerator up to 10 days. Cold brew coffee concentrate can be substituted with freshly brewed espresso.