Fill our Organic Crescent Rolls with cinnamon sugar, delicately sweetened cream cheese, or hazelnut spread for a unique twist on these warm, flaky favorites. They can be served for breakfast, dessert, or anything in-between.
For the Crescents Rolls
- 2 packages organic crescent rolls, store bought 2 packages organic crescent rolls, store bought
- 1 large egg 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon water 1 teaspoon water
For the Cinnamon Sugar Filling
- Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar ¼ cup ¼ cup Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Ground cinnamon 1 tablespoon Ground cinnamon
For the Cream Cheese Filling
- ¼ cup Organic strawberry jam ¼ cup Organic strawberry jam
- 4 ounces Cream cheese, softened 4 ounces Cream cheese, softened
- Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar ¼ cup ¼ cup Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
For the Hazelnut Spread
- 5 tablespoons Unsalted butter, melted 5 tablespoons Unsalted butter, melted
- Florida Crystals®Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Florida Crystals®Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar
- 1/3 cup Hazelnut flour 1/3 cup Hazelnut flour
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa powder 1 tablespoon Cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon Salt ¼ teaspoon Salt
To Prepare the Cinnamon Sugar Filling:
Mix Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar and ground cinnamon. Set aside.
To Prepare the Cream Cheese Filling:
Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and spreadable.
To Prepare the Hazelnut Spread:
Mix Florida Crystals® Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar, unsalted butter, hazelnut flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Set aside.
Preheat oven to the temperature instructed on the crescent rolls packaging. Unroll crescent rolls and fill with 1 tablespoon of desired filling per roll. For the cream cheese-filled crescent rolls, add ½ tablespoon of strawberry jam and ½ tablespoon of cream cheese filling to the rolls.
Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Roll crescent rolls and place on prepared baking sheets.
Mix the egg with 1 teaspoon of water and brush mixture on the top of each crescent roll.
Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Each filling makes enough spread for two packages of crescent rolls. You can make all the fillings and save leftovers for later if you want to make a variety of flavors in one batch.
Our Collection of Our Favorite Breads & Muffin Recipes
Get organic, homegrown sweetness
Get our organic sugars at a retailer near you, at a price that feels right!