This airy combination of pumpkin pie and cheesecake is topped with a dollop of whipped cream and garnished with homemade pumpkin brittle.
- 1 cup organic whipping cream 1 cup organic whipping cream
- Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon (divided) 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon (divided) Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 4 ounces organic cream cheese 4 ounces organic cream cheese
- 1 cup canned solid pack organic pumpkin 1 cup canned solid pack organic pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon organic pumpkin pie spice 1 teaspoon organic pumpkin pie spice
- Pumpkin Brittle Pumpkin Brittle
In a large bowl, beat organic whipping cream on medium-high speed. Gradually add 1 tablespoon sugar until whipped cream forms soft peaks. Refrigerate whipped cream until needed.
In a large bowl, cream together organic cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Add pumpkin and pumpkin spice. Mix until creamy and well blended. Gently fold 1 cup reserved whipped cream into pumpkin mixture.
Spoon 6 heaping tablespoons of pumpkin mixture into each 4-ounce jar. Cover jars and refrigerate at least 30 minutes until mousse is set.
Top each jar with a dollop of remaining whipped cream and a piece of pumpkin brittle.