Organic Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
6 (4 ounce) servings
- 1 cup organic whipping cream
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon (divided) Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 4 ounces organic cream cheese
- 1 cup canned solid pack organic pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon organic pumpkin pie spice
- Pumpkin Brittle (see Quick Tip)
In a large bowl, beat organic whipping cream on medium-high speed. Gradually add 1 tablespoon sugar until whipped cream forms soft peaks. Refrigerate whipped cream until needed.
In a large bowl, cream together organic cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth. Add pumpkin and pumpkin spice. Mix until creamy and well blended. Gently fold 1 cup reserved whipped cream into pumpkin mixture.
Spoon 6 heaping tablespoons of pumpkin mixture into each 4-ounce jar. Cover jars and refrigerate at least 30 minutes until mousse is set.
Top each jar with a dollop of remaining whipped cream and a piece of pumpkin brittle.
Click here for the Pumpkin Brittle recipe.