This easy make-ahead breakfast simplifies the school day rush.
- 1 ½ cups vanilla Greek yogurt 1 ½ cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 3 cups milk 3 cups milk
- Florida Crystals® Turbinado Cane Sugar 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Florida Crystals® Turbinado Cane Sugar
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 5 (8 ounce) mason jars 5 (8 ounce) mason jars
- 1/4 cup blueberries 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup pineapple chunks 1/4 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup mandarin oranges 1/4 cup mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup raspberries 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup kiwi chunks 1/4 cup kiwi chunks
In a large bowl, stir together yogurt, milk and sugar. Add oats; stir until well combined.
Spoon the oat mixture evenly into mason jars. Top each with a fruit and close. Place into the refrigerator overnight.
Overnight Oats can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days and served out of the jar.