Sweet and refreshing popsicles loaded with fresh peaches.
Meet the Chef: Dikla Frances
Dee is a self-taught passionate baker, aspiring food photographer with a strong sweet tooth. She is behind the baking blog “One Sarcastic Baker” where she shares sweet recipes sprinkled with a dash of sarcasm. Her love for baking and all things sweets has always been her way of communicating and expressing what she could not say in words. Since her early teens, she has been baking, experimenting and exploring the world of “baking science” and she couldn't be more thrilled to share her knowledge and passion with the world!
- 4 Large Peaches 4 Large Peaches
- 4 TBS plant-based butter, cut into small cubes 4 TBS plant-based butter, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 Key lime, juiced 1/2 Key lime, juiced
- Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar 1/3 cup 1/3 cup Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- Florida Crystals®Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Florida Crystals®Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar
- Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar 2 TBS 2 TBS Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 cup Plant based heavy whipping cream 1 cup Plant based heavy whipping cream
Peel and slice the peaches into 1/2" wedges, place in a wide saucepan.
Add the plant-based butter to the saucepan and cook on medium heat until the butter has completely melted, about 2-3 minutes. Add the key lime juice.
Mix the Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar, Florida Crystals® Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar, Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar, salt, and cinnamon and add to the peaches mix, allowing the sugar to dissolve.
Reduce heat to simmer and let the peaches mix cook until liquid has been reduced by half and is thick, about 15-20 minutes stirring occasionally.
Remove mix from the stove and let cool for about 10 minutes.
Process peaches mix with heavy cream until completely smooth.
Pour mix into popsicles molds and freeze for 6-12 hours.
If you don’t mind the coconut flavor, you can use full-fat coconut milk. Reduce the Florida Crystals® Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar amount to ⅓ cup and mix a ¼ cup of Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar with the coconut milk.