Pack big pumpkin flavor into bite-sized pastry shells so you can enjoy pumpkin pie on the go.
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached flour 1 1/4 cups unbleached flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup butter 1/4 cup butter
- 4 to 5 tablespoons cold water 4 to 5 tablespoons cold water
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar 2/3 cup 2/3 cup Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/8 ground cloves or allspice 1/8 ground cloves or allspice
- 4 egg whites 4 egg whites
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1/4 cup water 1/4 cup water
Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray mini muffin pan with non-stick spray.
In a medium mixing bowl, stir together unbleached flour and sea salt. Using a pastry blender cut in the butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of water over part of the mixture; gently push moistened dough to the side of the bowl. Repeat, using 1 tablespoon of remaining water at a time, until dough is moistened. Form dough into ball
On a lightly floured surface, flatten the ball of dough with hands. Roll out pie dough and cut with a 3 to 3 1/2-inch round cutter. Press circle dough pieces into each muffin opening.
In a large mixing bowl, stir together pumpkin, sugar and spices. Blend in egg whites until combined. Stir in evaporated skim milk and water.
Fill crusts 2/3 full with pumpkin pie filling. Bake 10 to 25 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean. Cool in pan 3 to 5 minutes. Lift out with an offset spatula and cool on wire rack.
Our Favorite Pies, Tarts, & Cobbler Recipes
Buy Florida Crystals® Now
Get our raw cane sugars and enjoy the sweetness of the only organic sugarcane grown in the U.S. From our family-owned farms, to our bags, to the store, to your door, holiday baking has never been easier.