- 1 1/2 lb. Butternut squash 1 1/2 lb. Butternut squash
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 lb. Pearl onions, peeled and halved 1 lb. Pearl onions, peeled and halved
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- Florida Crystals®Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Florida Crystals®Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar 1/2 cup Balsamic vinegar
- Florida Crystals®Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar 3 tablespoons 3 tablespoons Florida Crystals®Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil 2 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Black pepper 1/8 teaspoon Black pepper
Preheat oven to 450°F. Line one sheet pan with foil.
Roast butternut squash for about 20 minutes or until it is easier to pierce with a knife. Cool, peel, remove seeds, and cut into cubes.
In a large bowl, toss roasted squash cubes with remaining ingredients, except balsamic glaze ingredients, then turn vegetable mixture onto the lined sheet pan used to roast the squash. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are caramelized. Remove pan from oven.
While the vegetables are roasting, prepare the glaze. In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients for the glaze and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the mixture reduces to half.
Drizzle with balsamic reduction, over the vegetables and serve.
Pre-peeled and cubed squash or frozen squash cubes can be used for convenience.