For the Rose Petal Syrup
- Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar 2 cups 2 cups Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 2 cups Organic dried rose petals, food grade 2 cups Organic dried rose petals, food grade
- 3 cups Water 3 cups Water
For the Rose Milk
- 2 tablespoons Rose petal syrup 2 tablespoons Rose petal syrup
- 1 cup Organic oatmilk 1 cup Organic oatmilk
- Ice Ice
In a medium saucepan, bring sugar, rose petals, and water to a boil. Stir occasionally. Reduce the heat and simmer the mixture for 20 minutes or until the mixture starts thickening.
Strain the syrup into a clean bottle. Allow the syrup to reach room temperature.
Pour 2 tablespoons of rose petal syrup in a glass. Add milk and ice. Stir.
Using a handheld milk frother, froth a portion of oat milk and pour on top of the drink. Garnish with rose flower petals.
Different milk alternatives will provide different shades of pink. Rice milk, for example will provide a clean pink color, whereas oat milk may create an off white pink color.
Store the leftover syrup in the refrigerator for up to 1 month. Enjoy the syrup in other applications like iced tea, French crepes, or French toast.