Vegan soft and chewy cookie filled with cranberries and delicious flavor of brown sugar
- 2 1/2 cups All-purpose flour 2 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground nutmeg 1/2 teaspoon Ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground cloves 1/4 teaspoon Ground cloves
- Florida Crystals®Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar 1 1/2 cups 1 1/2 cups Florida Crystals®Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar
- 1/2 cup Almond butter 1/2 cup Almond butter
- 1 (4 ounce) cup Unsweetened applesauce 1 (4 ounce) cup Unsweetened applesauce
- 3 tablespoons Coconut oil 3 tablespoons Coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Dried cranberries 3/4 cup Dried cranberries
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Set aside.
In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat sugar, almond butter, applesauce, coconut oil, and vanilla until well combined, about 1 minute. Add flour mixture and mix at low speed until just combined. Add cranberries and mix at low speed until just combined.
Using a 2-ounce ice cream scoop, drop dough onto prepared baking sheets. Flatten slightly with the palm of your hand. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Remove from oven and allow resting for 5 minutes. Transfer cookies to cooling rack.
Prepare an orange glaze to decorate your cookies. Just mix 2 cups of Florida Crystals Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar with 3 to 4 tablespoons of freshly squeezed orange juice. Glaze over completely cooled cookies.
Our Favorite Vegan Recipes
Get organic, homegrown sweetness
Get our organic sugars at a retailer near you, at a price that feels right!