This vegan, gluten-free cookie cake is created with Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar, pumpkin puree and other yummy ingredients that is sure to become your new fall go to recipe.
- 1 cup Oat Flour 1 cup Oat Flour
- 1 cup All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour 1 cup All Purpose Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder 1 tsp Baking Powder
- Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar 1/2 cup 1/2 cup Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 1/3 cup Creamy Almond Butter 1/3 cup Creamy Almond Butter
- 1/3 cup Melted Vegan Butter 1/3 cup Melted Vegan Butter
- 1 cup Unsweetened Dairy Free Milk 1 cup Unsweetened Dairy Free Milk
- 1/2 Pumpkin Puree 1/2 Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 Olive Oil 1/4 Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Chocolate Chips 1/3 cup Chocolate Chips
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl until a thick batter forms
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Place in a greased round cake pan and use a wet spoon or spatula to smooth out the top.
Bake for 35 min and then let the cake cool down completely before serving.
Add Vegan Frosting if you desire and enjoy!