For the crust:
- 1 cup Shelled pistachios, lightly salted 1 cup Shelled pistachios, lightly salted
- 15 Whole dates, pitted 15 Whole dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon Coconut oil, to grease the pan 1 teaspoon Coconut oil, to grease the pan
For the raspberry cheesecake filling:
- 3 cups (about 2 pints) Fresh raspberries 3 cups (about 2 pints) Fresh raspberries
- 2 (8-ounce) Packages plain vegan cream cheese 2 (8-ounce) Packages plain vegan cream cheese
- Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar ½ cup ½ cup Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- Florida Crystals®Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar ½ cup ½ cup Florida Crystals®Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Freshly squeezed lemon juice 1 teaspoon Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Pure vanilla extract ½ teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 12 Fresh raspberries, for garnish 12 Fresh raspberries, for garnish
In a food processor, combine dates and pistachios. Blend the ingredients until a paste forms. Set aside.
In a blender, purée raspberries until smooth. Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a bowl. Discard seeds.
Return raspberry purée to the blender. Add cream cheese, raw cane sugar, brown sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla. Blend on high until mixture is smooth. Set aside.
Grease 12 muffin pan openings with coconut oil. Cut 12 (1x5-inch) strips of parchment paper. Lay one strip across each opening, allowing it to overhang.
Spoon 1-tablespoon of crust mixture into each opening and press down firmly.
Using an ice cream scoop, fill the cups with raspberry filling. Freeze cheesecakes for 3 hours or until firm.
Remove pan from freezer 5 minutes before serving. Lift each cheesecake out of the pan by holding the ends of the parchment paper strips. Discard paper and place cheesecakes onto a plate.
Garnish each cheesecake with one fresh raspberry and mint leaves.