Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar, heavy cream, and a double dose of white chocolate combine to create a dessert that’s warm and luscious. This bread pudding is an indulgently delicious end to any evening, whether you’re hosting a dinner party or enjoying a romantic dinner for two.
For the Bread Pudding
- 8 cups (about 2 baguettes) baguette bread, ends trimmed, cut into ½-inch cubes 8 cups (about 2 baguettes) baguette bread, ends trimmed, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 ¼ cups heavy cream 2 ¼ cups heavy cream
- ¾ cup whole milk ¾ cup whole milk
- Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar ½ cup ½ cup Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 2 large eggs 2 large eggs
- 6 large egg yolks 6 large egg yolks
- ¼ cup fresh raspberries (optional) ¼ cup fresh raspberries (optional)
For the White Chocolate Sauce
- 4 ounces white chocolate, chopped 4 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- ¼ cup heavy cream ¼ cup heavy cream
Grease one non-stick, 6-cup jumbo muffin pan.
In a large saucepan, heat cream, milk, and sugar until the mixture begins to simmer. Remove the mixture from the heat and add the white chocolate. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and egg yolks. Add a small amount of the cream mixture and whisk until combined. Continue adding the cream mixture in a slow stream, whisking constantly. Add the bread cubes into the mixture and let stand for 20 minutes. Occasionally press the bread into the custard. Add fresh raspberries if desired.
Preheat oven to 325°F. Evenly distribute the bread pudding mixture into the muffin pan cups. Place the pan on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and the center feels firm to the touch. Remove from oven and allow the bread pudding to cool for 10 minutes.
While the bread pudding is baking, prepare the white chocolate sauce by bringing the cream to a boil in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and add white chocolate until completely melted.
Unmold the bread pudding and serve. Drizzle with white chocolate sauce and garnish with fresh raspberries. Serve immediately.
To bake pudding in an 8x8 baking dish add 10-15 minutes of additional cook time until the pudding is golden brown and the center feels firm to the touch.