- Florida Crystals® Turbinado Cane Sugar 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Florida Crystals® Turbinado Cane Sugar
- 1/4 cup Water 1/4 cup Water
- 8-10 Ice cubes 8-10 Ice cubes
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) Vodka 1/2 cup (4 oz.) Vodka
- 1/4 cup (2 oz.) Coffee liqueur 1/4 cup (2 oz.) Coffee liqueur
- 1/4 cup (2 oz.) Full-fat coconut milk 1/4 cup (2 oz.) Full-fat coconut milk
Prepare a simple syrup
Combine Florida Crystals® Turbinado Cane Sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature before assembling the drink.
Mix the cocktail
Place 4-5 ice cubes in each of the 2 glasses. Pour 2 oz. of vodka in each glass followed by 1 oz of coffee liqueur and 1 oz of the simple syrup. Pour coconut milk on top.
Stir, serve, and enjoy!
If you have leftover simple syrup, you can keep it in the fridge for up to one week.
Check Out More of Our 60s-Inspired Recipes
Right On To Homegrown – Since 1960
Join us in celebrating our 60th anniversary! At Florida Crystals®, we passionately cultivate the only organic raw sugarcane sustainably grown in the U.S., and we do it in a way that’s at peace with Mother Nature. That’s fab! That’s Honest to Goodness Sugar.