This rich and creamy cocktail was popularized in the 1960’s. Our version is sweetened with Florida Crystals® Turbinado Cane Sugar as well as coffee liqueur. It is so comforting on a cold day, but you can enjoy it all year ‘round!
- Florida Crystals® Turbinado Cane Sugar 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Florida Crystals® Turbinado Cane Sugar
- 1/4 cup Water 1/4 cup Water
- 8-10 Ice cubes 8-10 Ice cubes
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) Vodka 1/2 cup (4 oz.) Vodka
- 1/4 cup (2 oz.) Coffee liqueur 1/4 cup (2 oz.) Coffee liqueur
- 1/4 cup (2 oz.) Full-fat coconut milk 1/4 cup (2 oz.) Full-fat coconut milk
Prepare a simple syrup
Combine Florida Crystals® Turbinado Cane Sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature before assembling the drink.
Mix the cocktail
Place 4-5 ice cubes in each of the 2 glasses. Pour 2 oz. of vodka in each glass followed by 1 oz of coffee liqueur and 1 oz of the simple syrup. Pour coconut milk on top.
Stir, serve, and enjoy!
If you have leftover simple syrup, you can keep it in the fridge for up to one week.
Our Top Beverage Recipes
Get organic, homegrown sweetness
Get our organic sugars at a retailer near you, at a price that feels right!