This rich and creamy cocktail was popularized in the 1960’s. Our version is sweetened with Florida Crystals® Turbinado Cane Sugar as well as coffee liqueur. It is so comforting on a cold day, but you can enjoy it all year ‘round!
- Florida Crystals® Turbinado Cane Sugar 1/4 cup 1/4 cup Florida Crystals® Turbinado Cane Sugar
- 1/4 cup Water 1/4 cup Water
- 8-10 Ice cubes 8-10 Ice cubes
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) Vodka 1/2 cup (4 oz.) Vodka
- 1/4 cup (2 oz.) Coffee liqueur 1/4 cup (2 oz.) Coffee liqueur
- 1/4 cup (2 oz.) Full-fat coconut milk 1/4 cup (2 oz.) Full-fat coconut milk
Prepare a simple syrup
Combine Florida Crystals® Turbinado Cane Sugar and water in a small saucepan over medium heat and stir until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature before assembling the drink.
Mix the cocktail
Place 4-5 ice cubes in each of the 2 glasses. Pour 2 oz. of vodka in each glass followed by 1 oz of coffee liqueur and 1 oz of the simple syrup. Pour coconut milk on top.
Stir, serve, and enjoy!
If you have leftover simple syrup, you can keep it in the fridge for up to one week.