- 1 2/3 cup All purpose flour 1 2/3 cup All purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking powder 3/4 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 2 tsp Cinnamon 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg (optional) 1/4 tsp Nutmeg (optional)
- Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Florida Crystals® Organic Raw Cane Sugar
- Florida Crystals®Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar 3/4 cup 3/4 cup Florida Crystals®Organic Light Brown Raw Cane Sugar
- 1/2 cup Mini chocolate chips 1/2 cup Mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Chopped hazelnuts 1/2 cup Chopped hazelnuts
- 2 Large Eggs 2 Large Eggs
- 3/4 cup Buttermilk 3/4 cup Buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar 1 1/2 cup 1 1/2 cup Florida Crystals® Organic Powdered Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1-2 TBS Milk 1-2 TBS Milk
Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9”x3” loaf pan with parchment paper and grease the parts that are exposed.
Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl. Add sugars, chocolate chips, and chopped hazelnuts. Use a hand whisk or a large spoon to blend all ingredients together.
In a separate bowl, beat eggs then add buttermilk and pour the mix into the flour mix. Drizzle in the oil.
Using a hand whisk or a large spoon, mix the ingredients just until they come together. Do not over mix, few lumps are ok
Pour batter in greased pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the cake.
Remove from the oven and let cool for about 15-20 minutes before removing from the pan.
Once ready to serve, mix powdered sugar with cinnamon. Add milk and mix. Drizzle on bread and serve.